It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
if I had to contact like….my 6th grade self, it would go somewhat like this.
Evolution of the way Kristoff looks at Anna
- Who the heck does this girl think she is. That wasn’t even funny.
- Wait, so she married a guy she just met? Isn’t that kind of careless and stupid? How desperate is this girl?
- Oh god she’s crazy. She’s going to die.
- Wow, that was actually pretty cool.
- I’m glad she’s okay.
- Wow. Just. Wow.
- Keep her warm, keep her warm. Make sure she doesn’t die. SHe can’t die. She has to stay alive. She has to make it.
- She’s freezing to death and this girl is actually worried about me. I’ll be fine. As long as she’s safe I’ll be fine.
- She’s so beautiful when she’s happy like that.
- God. This girl is beautiful, amazing, cute, and nice. She’s a little crazy and can do a few stupid things. Her sense of humor could be fixed a little bit. But most of all she’s safe, and here, and smiling right at me full of exitement in her eyes.
INFMETRY star projector.
I really genuinely want this.
Oh, this is cool, but I bet it’s one of those insanely expensive things I’ll never be able to have in a million years.
Some assembly required, but it looks fun to assemble. AND THOSE RESULTS HOLY CRAP
Yep, added to my wishlist, for sure!
$22?!? I know what I want for Christmas this year…
WHATTTTTTTTTTT??!?!?!?! NEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. LIST.
did I reblog this earlier? Oh well.
"harry james potter," harry said, "you were named after the bravest man i ever knew. it was me. i’m awesome."